domingo, 29 de junio de 2008

Amy Winehouse - Frank (Deluxe edition 2008)

Canciones:
Disco uno
1. Intro / Stronger than me
2. You sent me flying / Cherry
3. Know you now
4. Fuck me pumps
5. I herad love is blind
6. Moodys mood for love / Teo licks
7. (There is) no greater love
8. In my bed
9. Take the box
10. October song
11. What is it about men
12. Help yourself
13. Amy Amy Amy / Outro

Disco dos
1. Take the box (original demo)
2. I heard love is blind (original demo)
3. Someone to watch over me (original demo)
4. What it is (original demo)
5. Teach me tonight (hootenanny)
6. Round midnight (b-side)
7. Fools gold (b-side)
8. Stronger than me (later with jools holland)
9. I heard love is blind (live at Concorde Brighton)
10. Take the box
(live at Concorde Brighton)
11. In my bed
(live at Concorde Brighton)
12. Mr. magic (through the smoke) (janice long session)
13. (There is) no greater love
(janice long session)
14. Fuck me pumps (mj cole mix)
15. Take the box (seijis buggin mix)
16. Stronger than me (harmonic 33 mix)
17. In my bed (cj mix)

Descarga aquí

No hay comentarios: